Profiles thrives on having many team members sharing and searching for information about each other. Whether you are the first person in your workspace or the 100th, adding new team members to your workspace will continue the success of Profiles for your company.
Workspace invitation permissions
By default, team members of all access levels have the ability to invite new members to your workspace.
Ways to invite a new member
- Click on the Invite a team member button on your Profiles dashboard.
- Click on the Invite button on your members page (Admin only)
- From the drop down menu, select Invite to prompt the invite window.
Send an invitation
- Enter the recipient’s work email address
- You may click on + add another to insert multiple email addresses.
- To bulk invite members, you may click on add many at once to paste in your list of recipient email addresses. Separate each email address with a comma. To include first and/or last names, place the name before the email address.
- Click Invite to send invitations.
- You will receive a confirmation of which emails have successfully been invited and which may have failed. Typically, invitation failures are due to incorrect spelling of the email domain, the email domain of the recipient is not an approved domain, or the email address has already been invited.
Managing pending invitations
- Find pending invitations on your member page(Admin console). You may select the Pending filter to only view pending members.
- Click Resend invite to send another invitation email.
- Note: Profiles automatically sends pending users a reminder email after two days of the initial invitation.
- Click Cancel to rescind the invitation.
Need more help? If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team. You can use the chat bubble in the lower right corner, or you can reach us at email@example.com.