This article is meant to help instruct users on how to download and use the GoLinks iOS Safari Extension. If you already have the extension downloaded on your mobile device but have run into some issues, you can find our FAQ here.
Setting up the iOS Safari extension
- Install the latest version of the GoLinks app from the app store.
- A minimum version of 1.2 is required.
- Open the GoLinks iOS application after it has been installed/updated successfully and login.
- Navigate to the “Account” tab.
- Under “Add-on”, select “Enable Safari Extension”
- This will navigate you to the webpage https://www.golinks.io/safari-extension.php on your safari browser.
- If Safari is not your default browser, you will need to copy and paste this link into your Safari browser in order to get it to work properly.
- Follow the instructions provided from the link in order to enable the extension.
- Once the extension is enabled, open a new tab and enter a go/[keyword] into the address bar. (Example: go/links, go/jira, go/mail)
- If you run into any issues, you can reference our iOS Safari Extension FAQ page.