GoLinks offers browser extension support for Chrome (version 65 and newer).
The GoLinks browser extension enables you to use the “go/” command in your web browser and allows you to quickly create a go link to the webpage you are already on without needing to visit your GoLinks dashboard.
The chrome extension also allows you to use our “search with omnibox” feature. This means you can easily search through your go links via the address bar. Simple type “go/” + “space” + “keyword” and the address bar results will populate with your workspaces’ go links related to the keyword(s).
You would have been prompted to install the browser extension during sign up, however, if opted out of doing so, here is how you can add it to your browser.
Adding GoLinks to Chrome from the Chrome Web Store
- Open Google Chrome and visit the Chrome Web Store to add the GoLinks browser extension. Click Add to Chrome to begin the download.
Adding GoLinks to Chrome from the GoLinks dashboard
- Click on Add the Chrome Extension button either on the left column or within the warning call out at the top of your GoLinks dashboard.
Watch a video on how to install and use the GoLinks Chrome browser extension.
Removing GoLinks Extension from Chrome Browser
- Open Chrome and select “Chrome” located on computer’s menu bar.
- Select “Settings”, then select “Extensions” located on the bottom of the provided Preferences list.
- Turn off the enable button located in the box with the GoLinks extension.
- The extension should then be successfully removed completely from your Chrome Browser.
- If you would like to uninstall the GoLinks extension entirely, select the “Remove” button.
- The extension should then be successfully uninstalled completely from your Chrome Browser.