As time goes on, you may find that certain go links may need to be updated. Here are some cases in which you would need to edit a go link:
- The destination URL has changed because the resource has been moved, eg. your company switches 401k providers so now
go/401kneeds to change from Zenefits to Gusto.
- The destination URL changes on a recurring basis, eg.
go/quaterlyreportupdates to a new Confluence wiki page each quarter.
- Incorrect information was inserted during initial go link creation.
- Making a visible go link unlisted or vice versa
How to edit a go link
- On your dashboard, find the go link you want to edit.
- Click on the ellipsis icon (…) to reveal the drop-down menu.
- Click Edit and the edit form will appear.
If you are editing a go link that is owned by a team member, they will receive an email notification that the go link has been edited.
Every time a change is made to a go link, it is captured in the go link history log.