GoLinks offers Firefox support on version 82 and newer.
The GoLinks browser extension enables you to use the “go/” command in your web browser and allows you to quickly create a go link to the webpage you are already on without needing to visit your GoLinks dashboard.
You would have been prompted to install the browser extension during sign up, however, if opted out of doing so, here is how you can add it to your browser.
Adding GoLinks to Firefox from the GoLinks dashboard
- Click on Add the Firefox Extension button either on the left column or within the warning call-out at the top of your GoLinks dashboard.
Watch a video on how to install and use the GoLinks Firefox browser extension.
Removing GoLinks Extension from Firefox Browser
- Open Firefox and select “Tools” located on your computer’s menu bar.
- Select “Add-ons and Themes”, and you will be directed to the extensions management page.
- Turn off the enable button located in the box with the GoLinks extension.
- The GoLinks extension should then be successfully removed completely from your Firefox Browser.
- If you would like to uninstall the GoLinks extension entirely, select the three dots located next to the enable button.
- Select “Remove”.
- The GoLinks extension should then be successfully uninstalled completely from your Firefox Browser.