GoLinks offers Opera support on version 74 and newer.
The GoLinks browser extension enables you to use the “go/” command in your web browser and allows you to quickly create a go link to the webpage you are already on without needing to visit your GoLinks dashboard.
This extension does give you access to search go links with the omnibox feature. This feature allows you to type “go/” + “space” + “keyword” to search your go links data. This feature is not available on all browsers but is available on Opera.
You would have been prompted to install the browser extension during sign up, however, if opted out of doing so, here is how you can add it to your browser.
Note: with Opera you can add the extensions from the Chrome Web Store
Adding GoLinks to Opera from the Chrome Web Store
- Open Opera and visit the Chrome Web Store to add the GoLinks browser extension. Click Add to Opera to begin the download.
- If this is your first time installing a Chrome extension to Opera, you will have to accept Opera permissions. Click on Install Extension to allow the use of Chrome extensions on Opera.
Adding GoLinks to Opera from the GoLinks dashboard
- Click on Add the Chrome Extension for Opera button either on the left column or within the warning call out at the top of your GoLinks dashboard.
Removing GoLinks Extension from Opera Browser
- Open Opera and select “View” located on your computer’s menu bar.
- Select “Show Extensions”, and you will be directed to the extensions management page.
- Turn off the enable button located in the box with the GoLinks extension.
- The GoLinks extension should then be successfully removed completely from your Opera Browser.
- If you would like to uninstall the GoLinks extension entirely, select the “Remove” button.
- The GoLinks extension should then be successfully uninstalled completely from your Opera Browser.
Have any suggestions for the GoLinks Opera extension? We’re always looking to improve the GoLinks platform. Just send us an email at email@example.com or reach out right away on our chat!
Not a registered user of GoLinks yet? Simply sign up on the signup page at the top of this page, and get started with organizing your company’s resources with GoLinks!