Welcome to GoLinks, we are happy to have you here! This article will walk you through the steps of setting up your new account. If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out through our support chat.
Steps to set up:
- Head to golinks.io or the GoLinks homepage.
- Login with either the “login” button in the top right corner, or by clicking the “start for free” button in the middle of your screen.
- Enter your email address in the “sign-up” box.
- If you are using a SSO (single sign-on option) click the appropriate button for the one your company is using.
- Go through the new user steps provided!
New User Steps:
Now that you have made it into your account, the following steps are our new user onboarding steps. Walking through these steps will help you better understand the product right from the start!
- The first step allows for you to get a quick understanding of what GoLinks are. Go ahead and click “begin” once you are ready. If you have used GoLinks previously, you can skip ahead to the profile segment.
- GoLinks are to be shared among teammates. Your links will not be accessible to those outside of your workspace. Once the go link is created, it can be used by anyone in your workspace.
- GoLinks allows you to access your work resources instantly – from many different sites.
- Before proceeding to your dashboard, you will be required to add your name. You can also add your role within your company. This can help provide better statistics related to your company’s go link usage.
- Welcome aboard! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team. You can use the chat bubble in the lower right corner, or you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.