GoLinks offers two different MDM (mobile device management) options for the search domain push. Enterprise customers should reach out to their CSM or support if they have any questions or concerns in regards to these options.
Benefits of the search domain push via JAMF or Intune:
- Allows for IT to seamlessly roll out GoLinks to all users.
- Allows for new users to have easy access to the workspace immediately.
- Prevents work flow disruption when added to the workspace.
- Allows for users to use golinks in incognito windows.
- Doesn’t require users being signed into a VPN.
- Accessible anywhere.
Cons of the search domain push via JAMF or Intune:
- If searching in incognito, you will be prompted to sign in before being able to use the link.
Existing User support
If you have already been in contact with golinks for your search domain push via JAMF or Intune and have any issues, do not hesitate to reach out. You can either contact your CSM directly, or you can reach out to support at email@example.com or message us in the support chat in the lower right corner of your screen.