GoLinks offers Brave support on version 1.0 and newer.
The GoLinks browser extension enables you to use the “go/” command in your web browser and allows you to quickly create a go link to the webpage you are already on without needing to visit your GoLinks dashboard.
You would have been prompted to install the browser extension during sign up, however, if opted out of doing so, here is how you can add it to your browser.
Note: Brave can add extensions from the Chrome Web Store
Adding GoLinks to Brave from the Chrome Web Store
- Open Brave and visit the Chrome Web Store to add the GoLinks browser extension. Click Add to Brave to begin the download.
Adding GoLinks to Brave from the GoLinks dashboard
- Click on Add the Chrome Extension for Brave button either on the left column or within the warning call-out at the top of your GoLinks dashboard.
Removing GoLinks Extension from Brave Browser
- Open Brave and select “Brave” located on computer’s menu bar.
- Select “Preferences”, and you will be directed to the Settings management page.
- Select “Extensions” from the Settings list.
- Select “Manage Extensions”.
- Turn off the enable button located in the box with the GoLinks extension.
- The GoLinks extension should then be removed completely from your Brave Browser.
- If you would like to uninstall the GoLinks extension entirely, select the “Remove” button.
- The GoLinks extension should then be uninstalled completely from your Brave Browser.