The GoLinks Zoom integration allows teams to easily discover, broadcast, and share go links within the Zoom app when a go link is used during a Zoom meeting! This article is intended to provide details on how to add and use The GoLinks App for Zoom.
In order for the redirects to work, you need to have an active account
There are no prerequisites for installation and usage of the GoLinks App for Zoom.
But the app works best when meeting hosts and attendees have a GoLinks account for faster access to the resources cast on Zoom.
Sign up for a free GoLinks account to get started.
Please follow these steps to install the GoLinks App for Zoom:
- Search for GoLinks on the Zoom Marketplace
- Click Add
- Open your Zoom app and click on the Apps icon
- Search GoLinks and click Add
Using the app
- Launching GoLinks
- Within a Zoom meeting, click on the Apps icon and open the GoLinks app.
- Broadcast a go link on your Zoom video for other attendees to reference
- In the right panel of the Zoom app, type a go link name you want to broadcast and click Cast to display the go link over your Zoom video
- View your casted go link and clear or override
- The GoLinks app will show you what you are currently casting within the right panel
- Simply type in a new go link and click Cast to override
- Select the close button next to the currently casted go link to clear
- View your casted go link
- Next to the go link that is Currently casting, open the go link using the “Open” icon
Removing the app
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage >> Added Apps
- Find the GoLinks app in the list of Added Apps
- Click Remove
If you need help or have questions about the app, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.