Adding the Google Sheets Integration
- Go to your GoLinks integration page.
- You can navigate here by selecting “Integrations” in the left column of your GoLinks dashboard.
- Once on the integration page, scroll to “Google Sheets” and click the view button.
- This will take you to the Google Marketplace listing for the GoLinks integration.
- As a user, you can select “individual install”. As an admin, you have the choice to also “admin install”.
- You will be requested to give the integration a series of permissions, these are important for the integration to work.
- Once the download is complete, you will receive a pop-up noting its completion.
- Your integration is now ready to use.
Using the Google Sheets Integration
- Navigate to any Google Sheets document in which you would like to convert go links.
- You can either convert the go links for the entire page, or for a selected area, it will convert for the entire page.
- Navigate to this button by selecting the integrations drop down, GoLinks for Google Sheets, then select the option you’d like to use.
- Once this is completed, your go links on the page will now be clickable links.