This article is meant to assist with explaining how to complete your SSO integrations, and how to navigate to the authentications page. This article will also explain how to submit your metadata within the GoLinks dashboard.
Navigating to Authentications Page
- To start, first you will want to open your GoLinks profile/homepage.
- From there, you will click on the circle/or your profile image that can found on the upper right hand corner of your GoLinks profile/homepage.
- Click on your profile photo at the top right of your dashboard to reveal a menu drop-down. Next select “Workplace settings” in the drop down menu.
- Next select “Workplace settings” in the drop down menu.
- Then select, “Authentication” from the drop down menu, and this will bring you to the Authentications page.
You will see a list of the several single sign-on (or SSO) services that GoLinks supports:
From the Authentications page, select the “Configure” button located next to your preferred method of Authentication. A box will then appear under the preferred method of Authentication you selected. You will then paste your Metadata into the box located under “Identity Provider Metadata”:
When you get all your metadata in your box, you will then click the “save” button.
After selecting the “save” button, you will want to make sure to reach out to a GoLinks Customer Success Manager for them to finalize your metadata in the GoLinks system. After your metadata has been finalized, you will be all set to start using your SSO integration.
Watch a short tutorial video