GoLinks is a collaborative link management platform where team members can collectively access and share information through short links called, “go links.” By design, it is meant to be a transparent tool in which resources are shared throughout the organization rather than for private, singular use.
💡 Things to keep in mind
- Only business email addresses or private domains are accepted. Personal email addresses like @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, or @outlook.com are not accepted at this moment.
- On our free tier, all members have admin privileges.
- Go links you create will be visible to everyone else in your organization unless they are created as unlisted go links.
Creating a GoLinks workspace
- Go to the signup page.
- Enter your work email address, then click Continue. Check your email for a confirmation email.
- Your company’s GoLinks workspace is created when the first employee creates a GoLinks account. For example, if email@example.com signs up for GoLinks, the workspace Acme.com is created.
- Users with the same email domain, or of approved domains, will automatically be placed into the same workspace. Now when other team members with an @acme.com email create a GoLinks account, they will join firstname.lastname@example.org.