If your SSO is down, or your company doesn’t have access anymore, we do have an emergency bypass to temporarily access your account. If you are an administrator for your company’s GoLinks account, follow these steps.
- Enter your email on the Sign In page
- Navigate to the Emergency Bypass Login Link.
- If you’re an admin, you’ll see an option to log in with your email address.
- Click this link to be sent a magic link that can be used to log into GoLinks.
- Disable the “SSO Only” option on the Settings Page.
If you are still not able to access your GoLinks instance, please reach out to GoLinks support and we’d be happy to assist.